Can I use an additional mattress pad along with Linen & Leah’s Perfect Fit Sheet?+
Our sheet is designed to be used ONLY with the playard mattress itself. Babies sleep best on a firm surface, and adding additional padding such as mattresses, blankets and pillows may cause entrapment, strangulation, or suffocation.
What is the difference between Organic Cotton and Non-Organic Cotton?+
Organic cotton starts with untreated seeds, and is grown without the use of Pesticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Swage Sludge, Irradiation, or Genetic Engineering. Conventional cotton farming uses approximately 25% of the world’s Insecticides and more than 10% of the Pesticides. The average “100% cotton” product actually contains only 73% cotton. The remaining 27% consists of Chemicals, Resins, and Binders used in Farming and Manufacturing. Babies and children are the most vulnerable to the health risks related to pesticides. Choosing Organic Cotton reduces their exposure to toxic and persistent pesticides on their skin.
Will Linen & Leah’s Perfect Fit Sheet fit my playard?+
Our Sheet fits most standard sized Playards 27”W x 39”L, and most brands including Graco, Baby Trend, Chicco, Babies 'R' Us Infinity, Ingenuity, Cosco, and many more.